Wirenet Image Band
wirenet.org mobile image band
× All general discussions regarding the wire and cable industry should go here.

R & D Department

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
12 years 3 months ago #106 by Archived Forum Admin
R & D Department was created by Archived Forum Admin
Hi all
I establish new R & D department so i need technical peapers to help me

thank you

magdy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Archived Forum Admin
  • Archived Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platnium Boarder
  • Platnium Boarder
More
12 years 3 months ago #107 by Archived Forum Admin
Replied by Archived Forum Admin on topic Re: R & D Department
Hello Again Magdy,

(1) If you or someone in your company is a member of the Wire Association International, click on the WIRENET.ORG logo above, review and search the Wire Journal International Archives plus use the Abstract Search and purchase the technical papers you want.

(2) Go to the WAI Store via the WAI STORE logo above (you do not have to be a member for this). Review the books and videos and purchase what you want.

(3) Make sure you have at least the free subscription to the Wire Journal International magazine but a full membership is much better. Collect the technical articles therein.

(4) Get a free subscription to Wire & Cable Technology International magazine at: www.wiretech.com/index.html and start collecting the technical articles.

(5) Go to your local universities and see what they have in their engineering libraries. Buy photocopies from them.

(6) Ask for reprints of technical articles published by your machinery, instrument and raw material suppliers.

(7) Go to wire and cable technical and machinery shows and get the papers presented.

(8)Be creative because it is unlikely that anybody is going to "spoon feed" you this kind of information!

Kindest regards,

Peter Stewart-Hay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Erik A MacsPeter J Stewart-Hay
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Gallery

Contact us

The Wire Association Int.

71 Bradley Road, Suite 9

Madison, CT 06443-2662

P: (203) 453-2777