Join WAI's wireNETworking!
- Join our wire & cable community
- View profiles and add new friends
- Share your photos and videos
- Create your own group or join others
- Peter J Stewart-Hay replied to the topic 'Selection of braiding material for RG6 cable' in the forum.
- Dear Richard Burke
i reduce wire about 40 % but no difference. our wire always pass spring test but our costumer say
that our wire is hard and difficult to insert in motor. our rod cooper is the same as our competitors. i tested other wires
they have the same springback result.
what do you think about this?
Could you please explain me about drafts cooling the pre annealer, condensate in the annealer?.
- Peter J Stewart-Hay replied to the topic 'keep directly under water for long period of time' in the forum.Hello Again Mr. Sasith Bogahawatte,
I did not receive your idea for manufacturing underwater power cable as it would have been swept clear by our unknown mail protection system. I also do not want you to mail me such possibly patentable ideas because that sort of intellectual property belongs to you and you alone. In fact, I don't want you to write my Company at all. All information should go through the Forums for all to appreciate and receive benefit from. This is a legal position and represents nothing personal. I hope you understand.
Identified standards are the result of your own research.